Momentive TN8000 Neutral alkoxy curing adhesive Cartridge 333 ml 10 Units
Momentive TN8000 Neutral alkoxy curing adhesive
TN8000 Neutral alkoxy curing adhesive has the advantage of offering adhesion without the use of primers, even in difficult bonding electronic substrates such as zinc and nickel. It has been observed that it has high strength capabilities that allow it to maintain a strong grip even when exposed to humid environments. The properties as an insulator and sealant in electrical and electronic part fixings are one of the strong foundations for which the TN8000 alkoxy neutral curing adhesive is UL classified. With a normally fast curing speed, TN8000 alkoxy neutral curing adhesive is generally used for applications in many sectors of industry, including telecommunications and consumer electronics, and for other products, such as sports equipment and automotive lighting, where Lasting adherence has always been a challenge.
Among the possible applications of TN8000 alkoxy neutral curing adhesive are the following:
- Sport teams
- Lighting for cars
Characteristics and advantages
- Fast curing at room temperature; type of neutral alkoxy curing
- Primer less adhesion to many substrates
- Excellent adhesion after prolonged aging, with excellent dielectric properties.
- Flame retardant: certified by UL94HB (file No. E56745)
- Wide operating temperature range from -50 to +200
- 1 Box 10 Units
- Store between 5º and 25ºC
- UL 94 HB