L&L A-K015 structural adhesive, fast cure, amber colour 50ml cartridge 120 Unidades
L&L A-K015 structural adhesive, fast curing transparent for plastics and metals. 50 ml cartridge
The L&L A-K series of structural adhesives are a range of high performance, room-temperature curing paste materials. They are formulated to provide durable structural bonds on a wide variety of substrates. L&L A-K015 are two-component adhesives based on methyl methacrylate (MMA) and are specifically formulated for improved bonding to plastic substrates. Originally developed for the automotive industry, these adhesives provide superior bond strength whilst adding very little weight to the completed product. Both adhesives are fast-curing, high-strength and impact resistant. They provide primerless adhesion to most metals, thermoplastics and composites.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Robust primerless adhesion to composites and metals for optimum structural performance
- Non-flammable and low odour for improved occupational health and safety
- No shrinkage for reduced rework on bonded structures
- High tensile strength and elongation
- Cures quickly at room temperature
- Good resistance to common industrial chemicals, weathering, salt spray and ultraviolet radiation.
- Minimum Purchase 120 Units
- Cart-bicomp 50 ml