MG 8330S-A Adhesivo Epoxi Conductivo de Plata, Curado lento/Extrema Conductividad
MG Chemicals 8330S Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive
MG Chemicals 8330S Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive: Slow Cure / Extreme Conductivity is an electronic grade epoxy that combines long working time and high conductivity with ease of use. It has a convenient 1-to-1 mix ratio and 4–5 hours pot life, which once mixed behaves essentially like a 1-part adhesive for the duration of a work shift.
However, unlike 1-part adhesives that often require high heat (130–170 °C), it will cure at 65 °C in less than 2 hours. The cured conductive adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions.
The 8330S epoxy adhesive forms excellent high conductivity seals, bonds, and traces for electronic devices in automobile, aerospace, marine, communication, and industrial control.
- Excellent 0.0007 Ω·cm electrical resistivity and 1.75 W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio and long working time—may be mixed once and then used as a 1-part epoxy for a four hour production shift
- Optimal cure temperature of only 65 °C—lower than most 1-part epoxies and suitable for use on heat sensitive componentsStores and ships at room temperature—no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years—even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Room temperature cure is possible (96 hours)
- Excellent adhesion to most electronic substrates