Your privacy and rights are respected on this website
This website respects and looks after the users' personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We endeavour to create a safe and reliable space, and our principles regarding your privacy are:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is truly necessary for providing you with the services you require.
• We never share clients' personal information, except to comply with the law or unless we have their express permission.
UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL has created this website in accordance with the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Entity responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the webmaster: UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL
• Trade name: UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL
• NIF/CIF: ESB66210360
• Address: Carrer de Can Roca 21-23 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona
• Email: email@example.com
• Registered in the Business Register of Barcelona, Sheet 448604 Folio 0192 Volume 44172, General Section
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, personal data sent via the forms on the website will be processed for the purposes of "Users of the website and subscribers".
When processing the users’ data we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established within the current legislation.
Principles that apply to all personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always seek your consent for the processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Data minimisation principle: I will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is required.
• Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period. In the case of subscriptions, the lists will be reviewed periodically and records will be deleted if they have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your information will be treated in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of personal data and confidentiality. Please be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal data that I process on UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL comes from:
• The contact form
• The subscription form
• Comments on the blog
• The sales form
What are your rights when you provide me with your details?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL processes personal data that may, be of interest to us.
The interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
• Request its correction or deletion
• Request limitation of its processing
• Oppose its processing
• Request data portability
Interested parties can access their personal data and can request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that it is erased when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties can request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case, I will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties can object to the processing of their data. UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL. will not process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL has different systems for the capture of personal information and I process the information provided to me by interested persons for the following purpose for each system of data capture (forms):
1.- Contact form: I request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, subject, and message to respond to the requirements of www.unionesadhesivas.com users. For example, I may use this information to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms of the contract.
2.- Sale form: The user has different purchase forms available which are subject to the purchase conditions specified in our particular purchase conditions for each product, where contact and payment details will be required. We ask for the following personal data: Company, Name, Surname, VAT number, email, address, billing information
3.- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal data: name, and email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription.
4.- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of the www.unionesadhesivas.com/blog blog, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, I request the following personal data: name, and email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he or she wishes and respond to the previous comments.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks, UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL can have a presence on these. The processing of users’ data that is carried out when they become followers of the official pages of UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL on the social networks will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to each social network and which have previously accepted by the user of www.unionesadhesivas.com. These will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting on activities, products or services ofwww.unionesadhesivas.com as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individual advertising.
In accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL. with registered office at Carrer de Can Roca 21-23 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent, nor will it do so in the future. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may take place, in which case, consent will be requested from the users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out according to the highest safety standards.
Legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested from you, without the withdrawal of this consent conditioning in any way the carrying out of the subscription contract.
The categories for the processed data are:
• Identification data, specifically name and email address.
• Company name and your position within the company. No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will I keep your data?
Personal data will be stored according to the following criteria:
• Until such time as the person concerned requests its deletion.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to www.unionesadhesivas.com exonerating UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL. from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep the data duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
UNIONES ADHESIVAS SL. reserves the right to modify this policy, to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce the changes introduced on this page, giving reasonable notice prior to their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.unionesadhesivas.com does not carry out SPAM practices. Therefore, it does not send commercial emails by electronic means which have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their express consent to receive the newsletter independently from the commercial information requested, and in a timely manner.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.unionesadhesivas.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Questions or concerns about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about how any personal information you have provided to me has been handled, you may contact me by mail or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are used on this website and are essential for its minimal performance and to provide users with the browsing experience they desire.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when you visit certain web pages. Data about your navigation is stored in a file the web page recovers and uses on your future visits. For example, it can save data about your last session, preferences for setting up graphical information, and store habits or consumption of any information you make, in order to improve your future experience on the website or to transmit content, including advertising, to you that matches your personal profile.
More information about cookies can be found on the following link: allaboutcookies.org.
Unionesadhesivas.com uses its own functional cookies, these are necessary for the user to validate him/herself on the website:
• Session: Contains the navigation data and maintains cohesion in the experience of using the page. Expires when you close the browser.
• Identification: Contains the data of the registered user. It is kept without data as long as the user has not logged in to the system. Expires one year after the first registration.
• Language: Sets the visiting language preference of the pages. Expires on the day.
Other external services used in the programming of unionesadhesivas.com install their own cookies linked to this website. The responsibility for these lies with the administrators of those services.
This is the case for the web statistics systems from Google, or bookmarking media on social networks that visitors can use, such as Twitter or Pinterest. UASL has no control over how many cookies these external systems can install or what kind of data they collect and store. To avoid data capture, it is preferable to close the sessions that are open in these social networks to avoid your browsing habits being captured by them.
Cookies can be easily deleted from your navigation device. Just follow the instructions provided by each browser during the visit for the user to adjust their preferences and to delete all files.