Thermally conductive and electrically conductive adhesives
Thermally conductive and electrically conductive adhesives.
Our portfolio comprises:
- ICA isotropically conductive adhesives
- TCA thermally conductive adhesives
- ACA anisotropically conductive adhesives
Benefits: simple processing with dispenser, screen printing or needle transfer – no mixing required.
Benefits: long shelf life, curing at room temperature possible, very short curing times possible at higher temperatures, low-viscosity settings possible.
We also offer thermally conductive silicone based adhesives. See here
A vast experience in applications:
Decorative panels, commercial and traffic signing, satellite dishes, train and tram equipment, deck and hull assembling, the construction and reinforcement of panels for machinery, automotive and special vehicles, among many more.
Needing anything else? We compromise to reply you ASAP.
Our electrically conductive products contain metallic fillers such as silver or graphite. The more filler material the product contains, the higher is its conductivity.
- Die bonding
- Antennae contacting
- Anisotropically conductive connections
- HF shieldingF
Advantages As Compared to Other Techniques:
- Lead- and solvent-free
- Curing at low temperatures < 120 °C
- Easily incorporated into existing assembly processes
- High flexibility at temperature shock
- High thermal stability
- No bleeding
The highest thermal conductivity can be achieved with metallic fillers, which are not only thermally but also electrically conductive. If only thermal conductivity is needed, non-metallic filled products should be utilized.
- Simultaneous dissipation of high thermal energy and mechanical fixation in contrast to pastes
- Fast Curing
- High purity and low ionic content
- 1-part, easy processing
Elecolit® products are versatile and reliable, even under extreme conditions.
- Suitable for manual production and automated production lines
- Processing with dispenser, screen printing and pin transfer
- Humidity and warming independent curing
Our adhesives do not contain heavy metals and comply with RoHS, WEEE and REACH directives.
Customized Solutions for Unique Applications
Uniones Adhesivas along with Panacol provides innovative solutions for your needs:
All adhesives can be individually tailored and tuned to your special requirements. Elecolit® is our brand of electrically and thermally conductive adhesives.